Neubauprojekt, aber etwas begrenztes Budget

4,80 Stern(e) 13 Votes
B

Bigmack155

Hello guys, sorry for my bad German. My wife and I have just bought a piece of land and plan to build it in early 2022. The problem, however, is that the property is costing more than we would have liked and has used up some of the allocated budget on the house. my question is, is it possible to build a 160 m2 house with a budget of 350k including the building costs and all that goes with it. Thanks in advance.

H

haydee

Not less than 400.000 Euro.
You must be economize.
Be care. The prices from the construction companies are not final price.
Please note

Do not hesitate to ask us.

B

Bigmack155

Hallo Leute, entschuldige mein schlechtes Deutsch. Meine Frau und ich haben gerade ein Grundstück gekauft und wollen es Anfang 2022 bauen. Das Problem ist jedoch, dass das Grundstück mehr kostet, als wir uns gewünscht hätten, und einen Teil des zugewiesenen Budgets für das Haus verbraucht hat. meine frage ist, ist es möglich ein haus mit 160 m2 mit einem budget von 350k einschließlich der baunebenkosten und allem, was dazu gehört, zu bauen. Vielen Dank im Voraus.

WilderSueden

WilderSueden

The rule of thumb is 2000€ per square meter for the house on a concrete slab. But this is the bare minimum assuming you will do some work yourself. Improving flooring, heating, etc will greatly increase this value. For a 160qm house this would already be 320k
Adding a basement would be like 60-80k depending on your soil
And there is associated costs liek earthworks that will total at least 30k, so your budget is definitely at the limit. And not to forget things like garden, carport, etc which you probably want as well.
You need to increase your budget considerably or downsize the house

Zuletzt aktualisiert 20.04.2024
Im Forum Bauplanung gibt es 4841 Themen mit insgesamt 97105 Beiträgen